Monday, September 13, 2004

After 10 days.

My last entry still holds true.

Don't mind me.
It's probably just PMS.

But I am so damn mad at the world right now, I wish I could just tear it to pieces, and feed them to a chinchilla.
Yes, Tony. You're not alone.

I haven't made a single decent artwork since July. And I haven't touched my new sketch pad since mid-July.

I haven't written a single short story since October of last year.

My beach vacation is pending, yet expired.
Oxymorons. They're just so useful.

I once had a college professor who wanted to commit suicide. But she was burdened by the fact that people had to clean up her remains. "Wouldn't it be nice if I could just seal myself up in a plastic bag and let the basurero pick me up?" she said.
I wonder where she is now. I wonder if she was able to finish her M.A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home