Thursday, April 21, 2005

The People vs Texas Jo

What I’ll say to my fellow bloggers the next time I see them:

Djong: You’ve seen a ghost? You’re so cool! Can I have your autograph?

Pek: Your relatives own a beach? You’re so cool! Can I have your autograph?

Zane: You got pregnant by just looking at Bo? You’re so cool! Can I have your autograph?

Sarah: Your YM avatar looks like Scary Spice? You’re so cool! Can I have your autograph?

Before you slap me silly and bury me in the desert, let my personal shrink Dr. Houston explain.


Dr. Houston: The “You’re so cool! Can I have your autograph?” Syndrome (YSCCIHYAS) is similar to the Last Song Syndrome (LSS). You need to flush it out of your system by repeating the line over and over to a certain number of people. Putting it in writing works best.

The origins of the YSCCIHYAS are as vague as the objects thrown into a steaming pot of chicken and asparagus soup. My patient believes that it came into existence through divine intervention of the Holy Water Buffalo and a sickness called Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) on a platform dubbed fondly as Friendster.

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Churchill9 said...

Sarah: the avatar thing's cooler ;P

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Churchill9 said...

pek: sure! i'll give you mine now. you gimme yours on monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home