Thursday, May 19, 2005

Pelikula, pelikula.

1. Total number of films I own on DVD/video:
VHS (including those I've recorded from TV) - around 35
VCDs - around 50
pirated DVDs - around 50
original DVDs - 1
Angelina Jolie movies - 9

He. he. Dami pala.

2. The last film I bought:
Mulholland Drive.

3. The last film I watched:
glimpses of Once Upon a Time in Mexico on HBO

4. Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
1. So Close, Tomb Raider, Blue Crush, Replacement Killers, The Transporter, Witchblade, Hard Target, Mortal Kombat, Drop Zone - Eye candy.
2. The Quick and the Dead, SWAT, Speed, Terminator 2, Batman Returns, Art of War - Action films with brains.
3. Lilo n' Stitch - Turned me into an Elvis fan.
4. The Bone Collector - Watched this 20 times, I think.
5. The Craft - Hail to the guardians of the watchtowers of the...
5. Xena Series Finale: A Friend in Need Parts I & II - Fortunately, Star World aired replays of Season 5 the week after they aired the finale. "Oh goody! Xena's alive again!"
5. Sleeping Beauty - When I was 9, I got stuck in my cousin's house for a whole summer and we had nothing else to watch but this. Well, it was either this or Sound of Music.

5. To which 5 people am I passing the baton? And why?:
1. Pawpaw - because I haven't heard from her in a while.
2. Joey - just to see him post something not related to IT.
3. Halina - just so she has something to post for June.
4. Atchie - because she has been pestering me to link her blog to mine.
5. Michelle - because she had her photos published in Manila Bulletin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home