Monday, May 23, 2005

Updates.

Move over, Janice.
And America's next top model is...Naima.
Dang! I could've been a million dollars richer today.

Enter at your own risk.

Area 51: Trespassers will be shot. Posted by Hello

It's been three weeks since my office best friend (she cringes from the word 'boss') left.
l'm still fine, thank you, in case you're asking.
I would like to thank the Event Goddess, Landline God, Mobile Phone God, and the E-mail God.

I'm not old.
To my dear family, relatives, and friends,
My *ahem* birthday's coming up and I'm wishing for a new cellphone. The phone's worth around Php11,000, and I would really, really appreciate it if you dear folks would *koff koff* sponsor it. Below are the sponsorship packages for you to choose from:
Diamond Sponsor - 100% of the phone's price instead of an all-expenses-paid trip to Palawan
Gold Sponsor - 80% of the phone's price instead of round-trip plane fare to and from Palawan
Silver Sponsor - 60% of the phone's price instead of round-trip plane fare to and from Guimaras
Bronze Sponsor - 40% of the phone's price instead of a one-way plane ticket to Guimaras + birthday cake
Minor Sponsor - 20% of the phone's price instead of Powerbooks or Tower Records/M1 GCs
Line Sponsor - Php 500 instead of the latest Tori Amos CD

I accept exchange deals. Pero pwedeng kiss na lang yung kapalit?

Thank you and I hope for your kind consideration.

p.s. Mr. & Mrs. Smith is showing on June 8. Sin City is showing on June 1, and Batman Begins on June 15. I guess it's gonna be a happy birthday for me.

3 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger the junkyard said...

hahaha. hanep na gift yan pare. aaahhh...sang package yung casing lang?

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Churchill9 said...

tamang tama! papalitan ko ng black casing! hehe

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang, ms. murphy is so cute in sin city :)..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home