Thursday, June 09, 2005

Movie Review: Mr. & Mrs. Smith

We sat at the third row from the front but thank god for elevated seats and the space between the screen and the front row. No, Mother. I did not intentionally choose the seats near the front to look up Angelina's skirt.

It was good that we made it just in time for the last trailer before the movie began or I would've killed my movie mates, given that we were in the area an hour before.

Marriage Counselor: How often do you have sex?
Jane Smith: (blank stare) I don't understand the question.

The Yeheys:
  • Angelina Jolie. (I'm biased. Ha-ha.)
  • The movie started out well.
  • Cool action scenes.
  • The double entendres. (Now that's what I call 'domestic violence.')
  • The irony and sarcasm.
  • The soundtrack.
  • Cool storyline despite the simplicity of it all.
The Boos:
  • The movie ended a little cliche-ish, i.e. Bonnie and Clyde-ish. (No, I'm not giving away the ending.)
  • Cheesy lines.
  • Kinda predictable.
  • Pa-cute Brad Pitt shots. (Like you did that already in Meet Joe Black, and yes, we know you're cute already.)

In Other Words: The movie's purely eye candy. If you want something deep, go watch Girl, Interrupted instead.

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger G! said...

they both reek of sex.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home