Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A reading according to Handel, Picasso, and Sappho.


Posted by Hello
Three years ago, I came across this book by accident. It was buried among the shelves at National Book Store. The cover caught my attention, and I bought it even if it cost me an arm and half of my leg.

Blessedly, the author turned out to be a very good one, and she's now one of my favorites.

After reading Art & Lies three years ago, I developed a sickness called splittingus headach-us. It lasted for a week. It's common among adults and adolescents who think they don't require much nourishment and sleep. Caused by travel, excessive thinking, excessive heat, excessive noise, staying upside-down for a long period of time (characterized by too much blood rushing to the brain cavity by voluntary stupidity or helpless physical torture by external forces), physical damage to the external head area, and / or physical internal damage to the head area. Symptoms may include one or more of the following: blurring of vision, spinning vision, nausea, emotional and / or physical instability, or simply an irritating internal pounding effect in the head area. Treatment may be sleep, medicinal intake, food and drink intake, or surgery. If left untreated may cause mental instability and in some cases, death.

I'm reading the book again, hoping to get inspired, as I'm currently searching for the meaning of life.

Here's to more sickness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home